1. Land of the Free: in the shadows. Short documentary. Status – complete. Narrated by Cliff Simon. Featuring Priscilla Presley, Tippi Hedren, Sir Roger Gale MP (UK), 2019 Albert Schweitzer Award recipient John Thompson (Washington DC), John Mitchell-Adams (Destinations Africa), former covert operative Reg Dickason, and Queen Elizabeth II.
2. Land of the Free: in the shadows (expanded). 30 minute expanded non-fiction documentary to air on a major US TV Network. Status – editing.
3. Land of the Free: the Meryl Harrison story (where it all began - prequel). Bio epic, feature film. Status – research/writing. Meryl Harrison was abandoned at birth just prior to the outbreak of WWII. Adopted by a couple in the UK who took her to Rhodesia, Meryl became Chief Inspector with the Zimbabwe SPCA during the most violent and turbulent time in that country’s history. She saved the lives of thousands of animals but at a high price. Meryl faced the pointed end of an axe repeatedly. The love of her life died tragically. She suffered a near fatal heart condition. Not satisfied she had achieved and suffered enough, she took on the mighty Safari Club International (the wealthiest and most politically powerful trophy hunting group in the world) to ban the hunting of endangered leopard using packs of hounds and live bait such as donkeys.
4. Land of the Free: Where life is worth living. It’s “Mission Impossible” meets “Born Free” – starting where the Meryl Harrison story concludes. An action adventure based on the true story of an embattled conservationist (Meryl Harrison) a Hollywood icon (Tippi Hedren) and an Australian activist (Lynn Santer) teaming with a jaded ex special forces commando (Reg Dickason) to plan a covert mission to expose legal brutal atrocities against endangered big game by some of the wealthiest people on earth. Status –feature screenplay being rewritten.
5. Land of the Free: Animal trafficking redefined. A feature length documentary.