Become a multi-year funder
Documentaries and Impact Campaigns take years to develop and to build momentum.
Filmmakers need ongoing support to:
• create documentaries that are conceived with impact in mind and have a clear strategy in place
• build powerful partner coalitions that engage targeted audiences
• deliver and report on impact objectives
We are uniquely placed to share the skills, insights and learnings we’ve gained accompanying hundreds of filmmakers and partners over the last 10 years.
We actively support many films through our Filmmaker Support Program, which includes professional workshops and one-on-one mentoring, but with increased funding we could add value to a greater number of projects.
Over the next three years we aim to:
1. Curate for excellence and increase the strategic support we provide to high potential documentaries
2. Build strong Impact Partner Networks in each of our seven Impact Areas: Environment, Health + Wellbeing, Human Rights + Social Justice, Indigenous, The Arts, Women + Girls and Youth + Education
The security of multi-year funding is essential and enables us to plan effectively.
We invite our philanthropic partners to take a long-term view and walk alongside us on this journey.
Some of Australia’s most respected and forward- looking philanthropists have shown long-term vision and have pledged to walk alongside us for the next three to ten years. We invite you to join these visionary changemakers.
This donation page is secure and all contributions of $2 AUD and over are tax-deductible.
If you would like to make a major gift or multi-year pledge please contact us on [email protected]
Support this project