A BLUE HOPE is a documentary film that explores the ocean’s vast potential to;
* Store large amounts of carbon using seaweed;
* Reduce methane emissions in livestock through CSIRO's seaweed feed (FutureFeed);
* Feed the world’s growing population in a rapidly changing climate using regenerative marine permaculture
* Help protect the worlds largest coral reef, Australia’s very own ‘Great Barrier Reef’ using seaweed to reduce climate change impacts;
* Reverse the impacts of climate change through carbon 'drawdown'; and
* Explore the mindset shift required to make it all possible.