PUBLISHED21 Feb 2019
Impact + Funding Workshop March 2019, Sydney
Learn all about philanthropy, building partnerships and successful impact strategies.
Registrations close 4th March 2019 at 4.30pm
14 March 2019
10:00AM - 4:00PM
IMPACT + FUNDING WORKSHOP
Sydney workshop for documentary filmmakers and impact producers
Do you need to raise vital funds for your impact documentary project?
Do you want understand the philanthropic landscape and how to secure strategic partners?
Learn all about philanthropy, building partnerships and successful impact strategies with our CEO Mitzi Goldman.
Mitzi will be taking you through how to develop your case for support and give you an opportunity to deliver your pitch and receive feedback. She will also cover finding philanthropic funders, building relationships and soliciting support.
You will also receive a Handbook containing information to support your fundraising journey.
This is a great opportunity to tap into all of that industry knowledge – we encourage all filmmakers to register for this Sydney workshop.
HOW IT WORKS
The day is designed to provide all in attendance a number of takeaways essential to developing a successful fundraising and impact campaign. These include:
• Providing a clearer understanding and definition of strategy development and campaign design;
• Offering insight into how to fundraise;
• Demonstrating effective methods for developing long-lasting partner relationships;
• Demystifying the numerous distribution and marketing platforms that are available;
• Providing tools for developing meaningful and effective impact assessment;
• Giving filmmakers and impact producers an idea of major players in the space.
Cost: $150 +GST, includes a light lunch
Please note that occasionally this workshop is postponed to a later date, so if coming from interstate – please register and then contact us closer to the workshop date prior to booking travel. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.